Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break!!!

Since Jeff and Austin are off in Colorado living it up, I thought I would plan a fun week for Brenden and Casen. Day 1: Bowling! Brenden loved this and actually did really well. Casen got to learn today what it means to take turns. When it was his turn, he carried the ball to the line, put it on the ground and rolled it, and then cheered for himself. I was amazed at how well he did. He also ran from me, and straight onto the slick lanes and fell. Tried to pick the ball up himself and dropped it. He is such a mess! I certainly had fun with my kiddos!!



>


In adoption news...we are definitely in the throes of the paperwork. In the last 3 days, I have done tons of stuff including, but not limited to, forms, forms, and more forms. We filled out paperwork and mailed paperwork for background checks to 4 different states. We had to track down the addresses where we have lived for the last 10 years. Sent out 5 different requests for reference letters. Wrote a 3-4 page autobiography. Made doctor's appointments, called insurance company. Copied birth certificates, marriage licenses, bank statements, income tax returns. Notarized documents. And so much more...and so much more to still do. I am hoping to have this part done by early next week, and then begin our education classes. HOPING!




No comments:

Post a Comment