Friday, April 8, 2011

2 Months!!

Baby Girl,
We are now 2 months into the wait. I wish I could see you, I wish I knew how old you are right now, I rest in the fact that God knows exactly where you are, and He loves you more than I do. Since the wait is 2 to 2 1/2 years, and you will be about that age, I'm just imagining that you are about as old as our "wait." I have a friend who has a daughter about what your age might be (you guys will probably be best friends one day), and everytime I hold her girl, I can't help but think of you. Who is holding you? Are being taken care of? Are you smiling yet? Do you sleep well at night? Do you like to be held? We are already so in love, and we haven't even met you :) We decided to name you now so that we can pray for you specfically, instead of call you future daughter or sister. Maybe this time next month, we will have a name.... We hung the Philippine Flag up where you can see it everytime you walk upstairs. Austin and Brenden think about you everytime they go to play. You are already so much a part of this family. Not much has been going on since the last time I wrote so I just leave you with a couple of pictures of your brothers at this time.....




2 comments:

  1. What a lucky, lucky little girl to be so loved and brought into a wonderful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kina, I just found your blog and this post made me cry! So much love already for your little lady. I'm excited to read through your journey!

    ReplyDelete