Wednesday, January 26, 2011

5 Months and Waiting.... Not so Patiently



I found this post it note on Austin's bed. That pretty much sums up how we are all feeling right now. It has been 5 months today since we submitted our paperwork, and we are still waiting for approval from the Philippine ICAB. (Average is 1-3 months) We found out that they want us to work on something, even though we already meet their requirements. Adoption is unpredictable, one of the first things I have learned. So we are working on it...I was hoping we would be approved by the time we traveled to the Philippines in a few weeks, but that doesn't look like that will happen. I just wanted to KNOW that we were going to be approved for a girl, but insteading of KNOWING, I will have to trust the One who does know :) We still live our life, and alot has happened in the last month. I am hoping my next post will be announcing that we are officially on the wait list!!!!

Brenden turned 5!



CHRISTMAS!!






We went to Sea World!!



The boys got to visit their cousins.






We rang in the new year!


Hoping 2011 brings us some good news :)

1 comment:

  1. That post it is so sweet!!! Praying you get approved FAST!!

    Sea World is one place Robert and I can't wait to take Collin...probably because we have so much fun there ourselves :)

    ReplyDelete